Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Damien's first blog post!


Hey what's up everyone!! This is my first post and I admit, I am pretty excited about this!! Here I'll keep everyone posted on my life living as Damien Holt and write my feelings to share as it feels good with others. Since I began performing in adult films during sophomore year in college, I have answered a lot of questions on people who seem to want to know more about me, who appear to want to get to know me better. . . In the processes of answering those questions, I actually learned a lot more about myself and my sexuality. To these ends, I hope this blog here can help everyone, including myself share in exploring our individual and collective sexualities together. I will continue to post video clips and perform live web shows on my new website proper www.DamienHolt.com  

I will see you there and here ;-) 

Ciao! 

DH

1 comment: